Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Hi ladies!

Do you wear hijab until now want to wear hijab or just curious exactly how Indonesian hijabbers wear their hijab? then you happen to be in the right place.

As I pointed out on my first post of Islamic fashion [Hijab trend within Indonesia] HERE, in this post I will share Jilbab Indonesian style tutorials. I found these tutorials on the internet and happy to re share them right here.

I will just let you a look the step by step shown within the pics carefully and learn it yourself since I avoid wear hijab so I can't tell you exactly how. Haha.

Anyway, these girls are extremely creative. They said images speaks louder than terms so I hope you all can follow the steps and you may apply them to your style and wear the actual hijab style you like. Good luck!












0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!