Wednesday, November 20, 2013



 Hijab Tutorial: Easy Way to Wear a Scarf Cerruti Assalamualaikum ...
Today's turn to make a tutorial hijab cerruti my version, after posting Hijab Tutorial: Cerruti previous Scarf is my cousin works I really like the scarf cerruti, because in addition to light and not transparent, when used "fall" it is really good, especially if the model is made drapery aside. Well ... of course to be able to use a scarf with such a model takes more effort (not to mention "a pin that much"). Sometimes when we are in such a rush in the morning going to work, or want to go to an event but we do not have that much time to wrap scarf-wrapped, we hope can still look stylish without diribetkan with a model of hijab, as I said earlier, which requires a lot of effort. So ... here it is, a great way to wear a scarf cerruti when I do not have that much time.
Cerruti wear the scarf with both sides of equal length
Cross cerruti end scarf
Tie the end of last scaft cerruti neck to the back, that's it ... you're done 
















Add accessories necklace for a special occasion, and you'll look fab taraaa ... Easy is not it? The flagship model of hijab I really, because many do not need a pin (I only use 1 to hold the scarf at the top of the head). Anyway ... I wear scarves cerruti of Julies (check her here), I had a lot of kind of Julies scarf because it's like the material is good, seams are neat and most importantly ..
Hope you like it. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!