Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Assalamualaikum ...
As I promised earlier to make a makeup tutorial for a party. Tutorial for the party during the day before yes, later I will make again for the night in my next post. This theme is a makeup look "freshly green", why green? Because green is suitable for almost any skin tone. Staying green cocokin aja, like old or younger. Okay immediately wrote to the tutorial. Here they are: 



    
Always start by using eyeshadow primer to make the eyeshadow colors stand out and more durable. I use NYX HD Eyeshadow Primer.
    
Put green eyeshadow on 3/4 eyelids, leaving the outer end. I use NYX Single Eyeshadow # Mermaid Green.
    
On the outer side (also called outer V) Dab dark brown eyeshadow to form a V (as in the picture) and then blend. I'm using Coastal Scent 28 Neutral Palette.
    
Dab is also the same brown eyeshadow under the eyes, then blend. It's actually optional, but you can add some pigment eyeshadow on top of the green to add some sparkle. I use MAC Pigment # Blue Brown.
    
Dab eyeshadow on the brow bone white color (color of skin) for the highlighter. Dab on the corners of the eyes are also white shimmer eyeshadow to give the impression of larger eyes. Then use a gel eyeliner to frame the eye line. I use Maybelline Gel Eyeliner # Black.
    
Pinch lashes, add mascara (NYX Provocateur mascara). So if you like to use false eyelashes to give effect to the type of natural eyelashes longer and more slender. And you're done. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!